Davina McCall Cross Trainer
So this is a blog reviewing the Davina McCall Cross Trainer, I bought my cross trainer by Davina McCall from Argos it cost me £129.99 and thought that was a good price however its now gone down in price at the moment to a brilliant £99.99 which is impressive.
While this is pleasing to the eye sporting pink and white with girly Davina McCall writing on it, it is suitable for any gender as long as your under the 15st 10lb maximum weight.
Its self assemble which actually wasn’t to bad but did take two people to put together so don’t try to do it on your own otherwise you might find it difficult.
Its features consist of :
- Magnetic Braking System,
- Transportation wheels to move it around with ease,
- Large non-slip foot plates,
- High quality rubber belt for durability,
- Manuel resistance system (to make you work harder)
- Console feedback including: Hand pulse, scan, time, speed, distance and calories used.
- 8 level tension control,
- 4kg flywheel,
- 12 inch stride length.